Tuesday 18 March 2008

I'm a character! In a story............

One of the ways people crave immortality is through art and literature, either as the creator or the subject of the work in question. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and I had an email from my friend and fellow blogger Bock the Robber who had written a little story about me overnight! While I slept peacefully this talented wordsmith was turning out his latest oeuvre with myself as the central character. In directing you towards this charming 'fairytale' I feel I must issue a note of warning: If you are uncomfortable with Anglo Saxon speak then probably best not go here but then you would be missing a gem of a short story. It's worth it for the closing line alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a week away now thats enough for anyone! Stay where you are we need you!

Stephen Neill said...

aaah you are kind :-) truth is nobody else would have me ;-)