Sunday 13 July 2008

The Heat is on! How we Christians love each other!


The Lambeth conference hasn't even begun and already the pot is simmering. It never fails to amaze me the depth of hatred that the sexuality issue provokes in otherwise sensible individuals. Bishop Gene Robinson, a good friend and someone I have huge admiration for was preaching in London today when this happened:


Fuller video coverage of the protest here

Full video of sermon here

 For a little background look at this and this and also this.

1 comment:

Allen said...

Hello Stephen...

Hope you are well... send me a mail to algalbr at yahoo dot com and let me know how you are doing..

I had no idea you were good friends with Gene Robinson. He is so brave! I have so much respect for him..

I have lost your email so if you could email me it would be great!
ta ra

Allen